Monday, April 11, 2011

Adoption Fundraiser - Buy a Cross, Support our Adoption

In case you are unaware, my mom is super talented when it comes to all things crafty.  (Apparently not a single crafty gene was passed on to me.)  My mom has recently taken up woodworking and is making some amazing stuff!  She has decided to design something specifically to be a fundraiser for our adoption!  (I think she is a little excited about getting another grandbaby.)
She is selling these crosses here on her Etsy site.  They are $10 each, and 100% of the money from these crosses goes directly to our adoption fund!!!  If you see something else you like, be sure to mention "Adoption" and 100% will still go to the adoption fund.  There is some other cool stuff on her site, including the tree she made me for my birthday.
IMG_3214.jpg
Also, if you live near either my mom or me, you can buy a cross directly from either of us.  She gave me a stash of them to have on hand.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment