Monday, January 5, 2009

Jumping on the Blog Bandwagon

So, I am finally jumping on the blog bandwagon.  I have been reading everyone else's blogs for a while and was starting to feel a little left out not having one of my own.  Besides, it seemed like the "mommy" thing to do.  The beginning of the new year also seemed like just the right time to start.  I have never been one to make a bunch of resolutions, (it seems like it God was leading me to change something, I shouldn't wait until New Year's day to make the change) but I am not opposed to them either, nor am I opposed to just to trying new things in general.  I also read on a friend who is heading out on the mission field's blog that she wanted her friends to start blogs so she can keep up with everyone when she leaves the county.  So this is partly for you Cristi. :-)  Anyway, don't expect posts every day.  (I am not sure how some of you find the time for this.)  And don't get your hopes up too much for big exciting posts on my blog.  While I may find my day to day happenings amusing, I don't know that others will share my feelings.  So... off to see if my boys are awake from their naps yet.  

1 comment:

  1. A. How could you start a blog and not tell me... AND
    B. Your "day to day happenings" are very amusing, please keep me informed! =)

    ReplyDelete